Review: Viomi Robot Vacuum Alpha UV (S9), Is It Worth Buying
Viomi Robot Vacuum Alpha UV (S9) is a robot vacuum cleaner from Viomi. It has an intelligent navigation system that will follow you around the house and clean your floors with its powerful suction, making it easy to maintain healthy living areas for people of all ages. The S9 also comes equipped with a precise laser sensor which gives it 360 degree vision so that no corner or nook in the home goes unnoticed
What Is The Viomi Robot Vacuum Alpha UV (S9)?
The Viomi Robot Vacuum Alpha UV (S9) from Viomi is a robotic vacuum cleaner that cleans the entire home. It comes with a powerful suction and 360 degree vision, which allows it to clean up from every corner of the house. Viomi Alpha UV(S9) Steri-cleaning Expert is equipped with UV serialization technology, which effectively kills 5 kinds of bacteria. UV Sterilization kills up to 99.99% of bacteria, which is way more effective than manual cleaning. With triple-filter system, Viomi Alpha UV (S9) effectively blocks particles out and simultaneously releases clean air. With a 250ml water tank and water volume adjustment design, Viomi Alpha UV (S9) can easily cover an area of 250m² in one session.
● UV sterilization effective rate reaches 99.99%
● Automatic dust collection, no need to empty the trash for 30 days
● Integrated sweeping, vacuuming and mopping, easy to clean stains
● Powerful suction of 2700pa, leave dust no place to hide
● 3L large capacity dust bag, change once a month
● Accurate and seamless connectior short air duct. High efficiency without clogging.
● 5200mAh Powerful and long-lasting battery
● Constant pressure electric control water tank to wet the floor properly
● LDS2.0AI laser mapping Multi-map storage, accurate restoration of the house type
What Are The Details Of TheViomi Robot vacuum alpha UV.
Viomi Robot Vacuum Alpha UV is a robot vacuum cleaner from Viomi. It has an intelligent navigation system that will follow you around the house and clean your floors with its powerful suction, making it easy to maintain healthy living areas for people of all ages. This robot vacuum with self empty uses LDS2.0 sensor with SLAM algorithm for navigation situated in the centrally located turret. That makes it only 9.8 cm high and capable to crawl and clean under furniture. In case the clearance is barely there a pressure sensor in the turret will ensure it will not get stuck. The vacuum motor is very powerful with a whopping 2700 Pa of suction which equates to windspeed of 66 meters per second. In my testing it cleaned exceptionally well and vacuumed up small stray objects like hair clips, small wires and corn kernels. It does get too loud when on maximum power but on quiet or even standard power mode the noise is tolerable.